HAGLEY OVAL TEST BREAKFAST WITH THE 1978 TEST TEAM
SATURDAY 31 MARCH
Early morning on each day of a test match is always one of anticipation and hope. This is especially so on Day Two. The scene has been set on the first day and this morning will be particularly interesting as amongst our midst will be the members of the 1978 NZ test team. These were the heroes who won us our first test against England.
There is nothing better than to gather early in the morning of a Test Match, mix with friends, watch the groundsmen remove the covers and make final preparations, see the teams arrive and celebrate the occasion with outstanding cricketers. Q & A session during the breakfast.
- Location: Hadlee Pavilion Members Lounge, Hagley Oval
- When: Saturday 31 March 2018
- Time: Arrive from 7.30 am - 9.30 am
- Breakfast will be served from 7:45am
- Price: $55.00 per person and includes a corporate breakfast with tea and plunger coffee.
To book please email email@example.com